incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Lohmaier <cl...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: IRC Channel?
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 22:24:14 GMT
Hi *,

So what is the deal now?

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 11:16 PM, Ross Gardler <rgardler@apache.org> wrote:
> On 14/06/2011 19:47, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> In the ASF it it didn't happen on the mailing list then it didn't happen. [...]

In another thread, the newly created #ooo-dev channel was mentione (a
bad idea to not reuse the old channel, but to create a new one, but
your choice).

What will happen with the existing OOo-channels?
Are the officially abandoned?

If so, I'll retreat from those, and also have IZBot leave them. (If
you want it to join #ooo-dev, drop me a note).

(I'll also consider them abandoned if there won't be any answer - if
you want IZBot back in the channels after I made it part, drop me a
note)

If you did abandon the channels (as it seems as they basically are
populated, but dead), please also update chanserv message and/or the
topic accordingly. Thanks a lot.

ciao
Christian