incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Before Symphony contribution
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:29:10 GMT
Yes, that is the right sequence. Our project is Apache OpenOffice, no
question there. The intent behind the future code contribution of Symphony
is to make it possible to harvest some of the value from it, and to merge
that value into Apache OpenOffice. PPMC members affiliated with IBM, will be
volunteering to do this effort in collaboration with others in the project,
in the Apache Way.

Building Apache OpenOffice from Oracle's Software Grant to Apache is the
priority. If there's another view on this, let's here it.

/don