incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Symphony contribution
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 12:38:28 GMT
Of course, I share this hope. Much depends on how efficiently the PPMC is
able to organize and tackle the work items already discussed. Our mutual
success in the Apache project is a priority. My comment was only intended to
recognize the reality of the complexities involved which include fulfilling
existing commitments.