incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website Content plus Look and Feel Improvements
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2011 21:03:16 GMT
On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 05:39, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

> It sure does look like it is worth a try. It also looks like it may require some configuration
within Kenai to get the export. If someone wants to get a proper export from Kenai's Media
Wiki admins (or the proper access to run UWC).

I may be wrong, but I think we're mixing up two things here: the OOo
*website* (under Kenai) and the OOo *wiki* (under Mediawiki). I don't
think they are the same at all, and what needs to be done to bring
them into the Apache system isn't the same.

Clayton's recent posts have been about the *wiki* (after saying that
there is essentially nothing left on the website of importance in the
Documentation area).

>Tell us about the MediaWiki extension that is being used, is it part of OOo or is it a
third party extension?

AFAIK, it's a standard extension provided by MediaWiki, though I don't
know more details. Clayton or someone else can be more specific.

--Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
Co-Lead, OpenOffice.org Documentation