incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Wolf Halton <wolf.hal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE: Population of ooo-security
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 22:59:54 GMT
One of the things I think proprietary projects are wrong about is treating
bugs, including security bugs, as secret private things. The best security
solution we have is the number of eyes we allow to see the problems. I think
emulating the paranoia is a mistake. Security-related bugs should go to the
bug squashing system all bugs go to. Triage and fixes can then follow, and
the more security-skilled coders can take it from there.

Just my .02ยข