incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Wolf Halton <>
Subject Re: Undue Influence (was RE: Another introduction)
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 04:31:35 GMT

I am a commiter but I still don't have my user/pass for svn or the GUI
editing option, so I am one of the 13.  I am apparently not aware of how to
signal my interest in being on the PPMC.  What is a TLA?  Why is it bad to
have it?

Wolf Halton

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 11:46 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton <

This Apt Has Super Cow Powers -