incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Wolf Halton <wolf.hal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2011-07-15 PPMC Status: Bringing Initial Committers On-Board
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2011 01:21:25 GMT
What do I have to do to get in the PPMC?
-Wolf Halton

On Jul 15, 2011 8:18 PM, "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orcmid@apache.org> wrote:
> In the past week, we were stable at 56 committers, with an increase of
those on the PPMC from 38 to 44.

> We dropped from 24 to 23 initial committers who have not submitted iCLAs.
We currently have 10 committers eligible to join the PPMC that have not and
there are 8 individuals in various stages of being established as
committers.

> - Dennis
>
> WHO'S ON BOARD
> 1 champion
> 5 mentor
> 2 mentor/committer
> 44 PPMC (all committers)
> 10 committer (not PPMC)
> 8 other
> 70 total = Pending PPMC? + complete
>
> PENDING ACTIONS
> 0 invite
> 0 accepted?
> 23 iCLA?
> 1 choose ID
> 4 ID chosen?
> 3 ID pending?
> 10 PPMC?
> 60 complete
> 1 other
> 103 Total

committers to choose a preferred Apache user name/ID, and we have one chosen
ID pending setup.

> There are current 15 committers eligible to be on the PPMC who have
neither started on the PPMC nor indicated that they do not wish to serve on
the PPMC.