incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Danese Cooper <dan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oracle blogs on OOo being contributed?
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 18:06:06 GMT

I blogged during the changes at Oracle when the takeover was finalized
http://danesecooper.blogs.com/divablog/2010/01/assimilation-beginsoracle-censors-blogssuncom.html
and Oracle posted their rules at
http://blogs.oracle.com/otn/entry/the_oracle_social_media_partic

Hope this helps.  If not, ASF will probably have to ask for permission
from Oracle.

Danese