incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Danese Cooper <dan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice.org (was Re: Ooo blog)
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 23:50:44 GMT
To recap...I think this might be a slightly different situation than Apache
has previously experienced and it might be worth having the ASF Trademark
watchdogs and ASF lawyers talk through the pros and cons of what's possible
/ advisable to do in this special case.  That conversation could impact /
inform the naming strategy for various parts of the project and I think it
should happen soon.