incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Danese Cooper <dan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OOo Trademark
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 01:15:18 GMT
Well, after a policy is decided on, I'd suggest we publish it along with a
"request for permission" link that goes to a special list in this PPMC of
people willing to moderate the OOo trademark policy.  That's how OSI,
Mozilla, Wikimedia and a few other projects I can think about do it.  One
"nice to have" is pre-canned logo usage for the most common and simplest
cases (like..."I want to print a tee-shirt for my conference", or "I want to
reference your project in my story (from journalists)")

I would be willing to serve on that list.