incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianluca Turconi <in...@letturefantastiche.com>
Subject Re: Suggestion for OOo branding...
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 12:03:59 GMT
2011/7/22 Marcus (OOo) <marcus.mail@wtnet.de>

>  We need to be able to simultaneously develop alternatives on the design
>> front.
>>

> Yes, it would be a great help to our users if they can choose their
> favorite icon design. I could imagine a pool of the current B/W and the
> older colored icons with the option to bring in own sets (e.g., the set from
> LO).

However, I supposed we were talking about the *default* icon theme.

Obviously, it would be a great thing to have themes for document icons, but
many people don't even use styles in their own documents as primary
customization... ;-)

IMO, having consensus on the fact that a colored *default* icon set is a
basic usability need it's already a first step in the right direction.

Regards,

Gianluca