incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianluca Turconi <>
Subject Re: Suggestion for OOo branding...
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2011 07:10:06 GMT
2011/7/24 Gianluca Turconi <>

There is also a OOo issue with a very long discussion about the topic. I
> don't remember its number. I'll try to search for it and then I'll post the
> URL if I'll find it.

I've found it:

There are nearly 300 messages and even different graphical suggestions for
alternative icon sets.

The comment # 293 is a plea to Apache Foundation made on June, 11th for the
colored icons. ;-)

Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza,
fantasy, horror, noir, narrativa fantastica e tradizionale: