incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Any interest in meeting in Berlin July 13th?
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 23:43:06 GMT
Sorry Rob, I missed this mail. As you know I will be there and I would
love to touch base with you and any others who will be present. I
haven't booked my flights and hotel yet, but will mail you offlist
once I have my details settled. unfortunately I will probably not get
there until the 14th.

However, I note note nobody else has replied, does that mean no-one
will be there?

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)