incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Easy tasks and mentoring
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 22:41:47 GMT
On 7 July 2011 16:40, eric b <eric.bachard@free.fr> wrote:
> Le 7 juil. 11 à 17:30, Ross Gardler a écrit :

>> Finally, I'd like to hear from the OOo education project.
>

> I'm there. just ask  :-)
>

>> Are there any existing programmes in the Oo.o community that we should
>> work with?
>>

> I'm not sure to fully understand. Can you explain more please ?

Sure.

When typing my email about encouraging the project to offer "easy
tasks" with mentors it occurred to me that the education project may
already have some efforts to help new developers become engaged with
the project. If that is the case then I obviously don't want to step
on your existing work through the ComDev work, I'd rather work with
you to make the efforts complimentary.

Ross