incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Online Help Planning
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 08:20:49 GMT
Hi Frank,

we should keep extensions and extension help in mind when we change the
format. Currently we are able to deploy help files within extension packages
and can integrate them dynamically in the existing help system.
It would be great to have an easy way to create or change help files (an
easy authoring workflow you have mentioned in the wiki) that can be used in
the office directly or can be deployed with extensions.

Juergen