incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Oracle Connector for SharePoint
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 07:35:24 GMT
Hi Arthur,

you are definitely correct it would be a very useful enhancement where of
course would be also room for improvements. But a general CMIS connector can
help here to address more than only one CMS system. I think we all love open
standards and CMIS is promising to fill a gap here. Anyway a more
specialized SharePoint connector can be necessary to have a solution today,
i am currently don't know how good MS support already the CMIS standard in
SharePoint.

Juergen