incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Subject Re: OpenOffice.org (was Re: Ooo blog)
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 14:10:17 GMT
On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 9:33 AM, Simon Phipps <simon@webmink.com> wrote:

> On 13 Jul 2011, at 14:29, Sam Ruby wrote:

>>> To clarify this, Sam:  Do you mean that any external repository would need to
be under the sole oversight of the (P)PMC, or are you simply indicating that involvement in
an external shared repository would need to be with the consent of the (P)PMC?

>> You might have snipped a wee bit too much there.  But the short answer
>> is: got a concrete proposal?
>
> Yes, I proposed that the project redirect to the LibreOffice repository for as long as
necessary to bridge the construction phase of the Apache project.

(1) Is that what the PPMC wants?

(2) Is this consistent with the Apache Branding Policy?

- Sam Ruby