incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Manfred A. Reiter" <ma.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ooo-dev list subscriber stats?
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 16:06:42 GMT
Hi Dave, *,

did you check all the other (not US/UK) user ML as well?

IMHO we need a statement for all the current subscribers on the actual user
MLs. You can hardly regain customers you lost.

## Manfred - (android) mobil - please excuse typos
Am 08.07.2011 15:53 schrieb "Dave Fisher" <dave2wave@comcast.net>:

> On Jul 8, 2011, at 6:41 AM, Rob Weir wrote:
>
>> Is there a way for list moderators to get a tally of list subscribers?
>> Or is this an admin permission?
>
> On another thread and list I saw this:
>
> "Email ooo-dev-help@ from your moderator address for more information."
>
>> I'm interesting in knowing how many people are currently subscribed,
>> especially a sense of the ratio of "lurkers" to active participants,
>> contributors to users, etc. This could be one indication of whether
>> we are ready for a ooo-user list now.
>
> I have been lurking on users@openoffice.org - there have been
approximately 130 emails since June 24. Not a very high volume I haven't
seen anything regarding Apache OOo.