incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <>
Subject DEV300 vs OOO340 (was:
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 02:09:38 GMT
On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 05:20, Mathias Bauer <> wrote:
>> (guess the fact that yours is smaller is caused by me having used DEV300
>> and you OOO340, so some CWSes that are empty for you have content for me)
> Indeed I got more empty cws because I checked against OOO340. As this is
> the version we want to use, I updated cws-list.txt accordingly.

I wanted to highlight this particular fact.

Is there consensus that we will build the single Hg repository based
on OOO340? (with separate bookmarks for all CWSs, pulled against that

Previously, I had thought the consensus was DEV300_m106. I believe the
choice here implies what "trunk" will end up as: DEV300 or OOO340. I
thought that I'd heard there was work completed on DEV300 that is
*not* part of OOO340. If that is true, then what should we do that

I have no opinion, but the script is
written/documented to work from a DEV300 repository. That will need to
be updated.

Also, to clarify: OOO340 is the
repository? And that I can get OOO340 by using the DEV300.hg bundle,
then pulling from that repository?

View raw message