incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <>
Subject RE: Q: Notices in Code - Answered and Thanks Y'All
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2011 04:56:28 GMT
Geezus. You are continuing to be obtuse. I have *no* idea what you're
talking about.
On Jul 29, 2011 9:21 AM, "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
> Greg, your short reply was completely sufficient.
> It was all I needed and it answered the question that I asked.
> It was a little odd that you answered it where you did, but I got the
> The question was about a practice that I observed you following, not about
ALv2 nor the difference between work contributed to Apache and when
contributing work to a non-Apache project under an ALv2 license. The gist of
my note is about the apparent social dynamics of answers to unasked
questions. I've been noticing how often that happens on other dev lists I
follow and I was amused that it happened here with a question I asked.