incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: Please add your name to the contributors page
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 16:41:17 GMT
I have not seen that error before.  Maybe this discussion will help:

http://www.svnforum.org/threads/37328-SSL-error-when-doing-a-large-commit

(I know that this isn't a large file, but you might have a timeout situation
from China, even with smaller files)

Also, be sure that you re running the latest version of your SVN client.

-Rob