incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Website Content plus Look and Feel Improvements
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2011 19:39:52 GMT

On Jul 3, 2011, at 12:01 PM, Pedro F. Giffuni wrote:

> FWIW,
>
> I looked to see if a Wiki converter exists and I found this:
>
> https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/UWC/Universal+Wiki+Converter
>
> Probably not everything that's needed but quite a good start?

It sure does look like it is worth a try. It also looks like it may require some configuration
within Kenai to get the export. If someone wants to get a proper export from Kenai's Media
Wiki admins (or the proper access to run UWC).

I think we need to start with a single representative project and then work out the details
for that before we do everything.

It is also worth noting that the UWC is AL2.0 licensed and can be modified.

I'll discuss the UWC with Apache Infrastructure.

Regards,
Dave