incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Releasing OOo 3.4 on the old infrastructure
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 13:11:09 GMT
Point of reference:  the subversion project used non-ASF infrastructure
to conduct releases that would've been blocked by ASF policy on licensing

had they used our mirror system.  It is certainly possible to do the
same sort of thing with ooo for an interim solution, until the codebase
has been "cleaned up" to meet with ASF policy.