incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Blog Created
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2011 16:15:56 GMT

On Jul 10, 2011, at 8:55 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 3:07 AM, Gavin McDonald <gavin@16degrees.com.au>wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/
>>
>> Currently I have invited:
>>
>> Dave and Andy as Admins
>> Dennis as Author
>>
>> Anyone else wants an account please let me know.
>> (And let me know your Apache ID too as I'll send the invite
>> to your Apache Address.)
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Gav...
>>

> Hi...I don't see that this is linked to anything? Well not any place on
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/
>
> Are there plans to do this?

Good catch. For now I added the Project Blog to ooo/site/trunk/templates/sidenav.mdtext in
the PPMC section.

Since the primary purpose of the blog is make announcements I put it there.

I think that the sidenav needs re-organization, but I think that needs to wait for some more
serious design work. I hope my local website development instructions will help you get up
to speed.

Regards,
Dave