incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Blog Created
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2011 22:38:51 GMT
Gavin, Thanks!

There is a page that describes how to prepare and preview a blog post. [1]

Authors should read this and begin to put together our announcement.

The page states "A typical process is to create the blog post, set it up to publish in 3-4
days via the "Advanced Settings", then post the modified preview URL to your dev@ list with
the anticipated publish date for lazy consensus."

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/blogs.html

Regards,
Dave