incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: fetch-all-cws.sh (was: Building a single Hg repository)
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 15:58:43 GMT
Apache is all about empowerment of volunteers.  If people
step up, progress will happen.  If people don't, it won't.

Part of Apache style leadership is the ability to induce
people to volunteer, as well as to create discussion that
leads to consensus.  Both types of activities are vital
at this point in the life of the project, but relatively
few people are participating in that mold.

Your mentors are here to guide, not to direct.  It is up
to the people on this list to determine the fate of these
issues.

HTH