incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Phipps <>
Subject Re: Releasing OOo 3.4 on the old infrastructure
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 20:10:51 GMT

On 4 Jul 2011, at 17:01, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:

> Uh, wait, I then said to myself, how do we get that back under Apache
unless we manage to have it covered under the Oracle grant. Hmm.

Keep in mind that Oracle's grant merely relicenses the source, it does not transfer ownership
to anyone else. It's thus OK to carry out the work necessary to build the list of which files
require relicensing anywhere we want to. We may well want to do that on a working build system,
rather than iterating towards a comprehensive list.

View raw message