incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Terry Ellison <>
Subject Re: An introduction and a discussion about the OpenOffice User Forums
Date Sun, 31 Jul 2011 20:28:37 GMT

> Welcome. We have had some discussion about the user forums already, but it was over a
month ago.
Yes, I know, I was tracking it, but at the time Oracle hadn't confirmed
the novation of OOo and the Hamburg team that I was working with were
totalling in the dark -- which given subsequent events isn't surprising
-- and suggested that I wait until the situation was formalised.
> We have areas on the Community Wiki for planning transition. [1] [2]
> [1]
> [2]
> Please create a page on the wiki under "Transition Planning" with these and further details.
We'll then engage Infrastructure and get forward traction on finding the home for
That's what I plan to do.  If you look at my user page on the (old) OOo
wiki, you'll see that I am used to working this way.

View raw message