incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Subject Re: Population of ooo-security
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:58:38 GMT
Hi,

Rob Weir wrote on 2011-07-29 16:49:
> What did you think of Simon's idea of having a discussion list,
> perhaps outside of Apache, where interested parties could discuss
> issues related to the security of OOo and related code bases?
> Something like that could be useful, even if it is not part of the
> official incident response process of Apache or LibreOffice.

I was not talking about chatting on security topics, I was talking about
effectively cooperating on security issues, like we did in the past, in
a trusted, well-proven group.

However, people made it clear that this is not of interest, so I simply
shut up here.

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108