incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jens-Heiner Rechtien <jhrecht...@web.de>
Subject Re: OOO340 to svn
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 18:50:26 GMT
On 07/28/2011 08:37 PM, florent andré wrote:

> On 07/28/2011 08:00 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 12:41 AM, Greg Stein<gstein@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 21:23, Dennis E. Hamilton
>>> <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
>>
>> It says we have a "storage quota" of 4096 MB. I'm uncertain whether
>> that is for releases, or includes repository storage as well.
>
> Ha... full hg import is 70+ Gb [1].
>
> [1]
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/201107.mbox/%3CCABD8fLWAn1afWKDmdD46G302XJhZRjdeao+-OeY4Mca5gEpNNg@mail.gmail.com%3E

I think we have already established that a proper hg repository
including all active CWSs is around 3 GB if done in a proper way. And
it's read-only so it would fit neatly into the storage quota. Converting
the repository into git is fine with me, but the last time I tried the
conversion it resulted in a larger repository than the Mercurial one
which is a bit surprising. Probably an artifact of the conversion tool.

Heiner

--
Jens-Heiner Rechtien