incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Subject Re: Population of ooo-security
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 07:18:12 GMT
Hello,

Rob Weir wrote on 2011-07-28 04:08:
> -1.  This is the project's private security list, with only a subset
> of the PPMC on it.  We should not have 3rd parties signed up on it.

that would mark a negative change in the way things are handled. Since
the beginning of LibO, we have also been collaborating with the
OpenOffice.org folks on security and vice versa, and from what has been
discussed the last weeks on those private lists, I got the impression
that everyone involved wanted to keep that good spirit and cooperation,
as it has shown to be beneficial for both sides.

I second André and Drew in their opinion that this is actually one of
the areas, where cooperation is very easily possible, so IMHO, we
shouldn't waste that chance.

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108