incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From André Schnabel <andre.schna...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Population of ooo-security
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 06:06:25 GMT
Hi Rob,

Am 28.07.2011 04:08, schrieb Rob Weir:
> On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 9:23 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton<orcmid@apache.org>  wrote:
>> Now that we've confirmed that the ooo-security list exists and the three moderators
appear to be subscribers, I believe the next action is to subscribe the existing OO.o/LibreOffice
security folk, per

>> <http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/201107.mbox/%3c4E1AF3D6.8030709@oracle.com%3e>
>>
> -1.  This is the project's private security list, with only a subset
> of the PPMC on it.  We should not have 3rd parties signed up on it.

Afair, security was discussed as one of the areas where colaboration
actually works - so nothing new to establish or discuss at large among
the *stream teams.

But ok, if you want to close it - It's up to the apache team.

André