incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From florent andré <florent.andre-...@4sengines.com>
Subject OOO340 to svn
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 11:51:00 GMT
Hi there,

I actually run a script [1] on my local laptop and online svn serveur
that import the OOO340 hg to an svn trunk folder.

For now, it's work pretty well - get all history from OO340 - with good
commit log e.g. :
-------
Added:
    ooo/trunk/trunk/xmloff/source/text/XMLTextColumnsContext.cxx
Modified:
    ooo/trunk/trunk/xmloff/source/text/XMLTextPropertySetContext.cxx
    ooo/trunk/trunk/xmloff/source/text/makefile.mk
Log:
changeset:   41:196d10f76091
user:        mib
date:        Thu Sep 21 09:48:30 2000 +0000
text column import
--------

But, as it simulate all svn commit, it's a little bit long...
Actually on 45/276930 revision.

If the process goes well to the end, what could be the next step ?
Restart this script on the apache svn or extract some kind of svn dump
from my svn-serveur and import it ?

++