incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: When does one become a committer?
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2011 19:38:28 GMT
For me the main point is the vote. You should note that it is still
possible that one can rejecting the vote and still keep the role as a
normal contributor, user, etc. So, no vote, no committer status. *)
Everything else like signed iCLA, chosen ID, subscribing to mailing
lists is kind of following a process.

*)
Of course this doesn't count for the inital committer. Here the ID could
be the important part.

Marcus

until after the Apache user name/ID has been issued by root@.

on the PPMC, and shown up as a subscriber on the ooo-private@i.a.o list.