incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] <Initial Committer>: Apache OpenOffice.org Initial Committer Status
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2011 12:45:33 GMT
I think Christian is right. It's about to close the gate for being a
*initial* committer. Not the *normal* committer status.

And for this we have to define a deadline. My suggestion is still end of
July or latestly end of August.

When you have entered your name on the list on the beginning and haven't
answered back until today (even not to say "sorry, I need a bit more
time"), then IMHO it's time for a deadline.

Marcus