incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Arthur Buijs <art...@artietee.nl>
Subject Re: Oracle Connector for SharePoint
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 15:02:41 GMT
Hi Marcus,

Being able to connect is the key to success. In many organisations
OpenOffice.org (Symphony, LibreOffice, etc.) is part of a heterogeneous
environment. For sure I am not the only one that sees the benefits of
having the connector on board.

--
Regards/groeten,
Arthur Buijs

On 07/21/2011 02:58 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
> The Connector for MS SharePoint (also for Alfresco's CMS and Oracle's
> Universal Content Management (UCM)) wasn't part of the OOo development.
> It was working for OOo, too, yes, but the main point was to have it for
> StarOffice resp. Oracle Open Office.
>
> I don't think it will be part of the grant but of course I enjoy a good
> surprise. ;-)
>
> Marcus
>

> Am 07/21/2011 02:41 PM, schrieb Arthur Buijs:
>> Hello,
>>
>> The Oracle Connector for SharePoint is very valuable for the OpenOffice.org community.
Is it (or can it be) part of the Oracle Grant?