incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Oracle Connector for SharePoint
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 12:58:09 GMT
The Connector for MS SharePoint (also for Alfresco's CMS and Oracle's
Universal Content Management (UCM)) wasn't part of the OOo development.
It was working for OOo, too, yes, but the main point was to have it for
StarOffice resp. Oracle Open Office.

I don't think it will be part of the grant but of course I enjoy a good
surprise. ;-)

Marcus

Am 07/21/2011 02:41 PM, schrieb Arthur Buijs:
> Hello,
>
> The Oracle Connector for SharePoint is very valuable for the OpenOffice.org community.
Is it (or can it be) part of the Oracle Grant?