incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN tutorial
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 22:39:21 GMT

> Kay,
>
> <http://apache.org/dev/contributors.html#patches>
>
> Is the description that you might be thinking of.

Yes! thanks. Well the reason I asked the question re "diff" is that "svn
diff" seems to produce output that is kind of different from a regular
"diff" as near as I can tell.

See for example...

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.5/svn.tour.cycle.html#svn.tour.cycle.resolve.diff

and, I wondering which was preferable...a normal "diff" or "svn diff".

The Apache page you just sent indicates the "svn diff" but ????

>   - Dennis

MzK

"An old horse for a long hard road, a young pony for a quick ride".
                                   -- Unknown