incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN tutorial
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 21:02:08 GMT

On 07/12/2011 06:55 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:
> On Jul 12, 2011, at 6:49 PM, Carl Marcum wrote:
>
>> I'll sign up for the basic SVN tutorial from Help Wanted if no one
>> has yet.
>
> Great!
>
> BTW - I have a TODO on
> http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/website-local.html for how
> to create a patch.

OK, I have a question about this -- how to create a patch. Is it really
just as simple as running a "diff" on the original vs the new? I used
the diff process within eclipse when I submitted my "patch", and, even
though I *thought* I had tracked down this information on the Apache
site at one point, I couldn't find it again.

> Regards, Dave

MzK

"An old horse for a long hard road, a young pony for a quick ride".
                                   -- Unknown