incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Project + PPMC Growing Pains
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 18:12:53 GMT
On 18.07.2011 12:53, Marcus (OOo) wrote:

> That the new contributors have to play the game now with the Apache
> rules is OK. But they need to know *that* it's going on. I've heard a
> few times that it was still thought that OOo is dead. They haven't heard
> about the transition to Apache.

I wonder how big the stone under that someone lives must be so that
(s)he never heard or read about the transition to Apache. At least on
the most important mailing lists it has been posted that OOo will find
its new home here. That's more important than having a posting on
"announce@ooo" that is mostly consumed by project outsiders.

Regards,
Mathias