incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: single repository status
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 16:22:52 GMT
On 14.07.2011 18:03, Michael Stahl wrote:

> one thing we could do in any case is just not convert the CWSes; put up
> a read-only HG or git repo with all CWSes somewhere, then use that to
> rebase the CWS onto OOO340, then apply a patch to a SVN branch based on
> OOO340, then merge with SVN trunk.

And that's what I have suggested in the begining. :-)

We can make sure that all files created by these patches will be part of
the software grant from Oracle by adding them to the list of files.

Or we can make the patches themselves a part of the software grant, thus
adding approx. 100 patch files to the list of granted files.
This would require a rebase of the cws, but than be done quite fast. We
don't need to resolve conflicts now, that can be done later when we
apply the patches to the svn branches.

Regards,
Mathias