incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: Extensions and templates site down
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 13:41:59 GMT
On 7/11/2011 07:28, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
>> The two sites works sporadically, needs four five web page refresh to load:
>> http://templates.services.openoffice.org/
>> http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/
>> To help OOo present users, needs to stabilize sites work.
>> Somebody knows what the cause of this problem.
>
> Yes, I posted some more details in this message a few weeks ago:
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/201106.mbox/browser
> and I don't have further updates available.
>
> Note that those sites are not part of the Oracle infrastructure.
>
> Regards,
>    Andrea.

Hi, all,

Andrea Pescetti's helpful message is easier to find here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/201106.mbox/%3c1308391724.2986.34.camel@localhost.localdomain%3e

since it is titled, "Re: Bugzilla or JIRA? ..." etc.

Oregon State University Open Source Lab hosts the extensions site, and
some Apache-related things as well. Just for fun, I tried looking up
OSUOSL's service ticket #18367, but their website was impenetrable to my
relatively feeble search attempts.

As a systems programmer (retired), I used to read a lot of tickets, and
it was my job to solve them. I find this protracted trouble curious, to
say the least. :-/
--
/tj/