incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Malte Timmermann <>
Subject Re: [securityteam] Re: [DISCUSS] Creation of ooo-security list (was Re: OpenOffice Security Vulnerability Reporting)
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 13:00:06 GMT
+1 for having, because

- old OOo mailing lists will probably die some day
- other people are now participating in Apache OOo, who don't work
  on OOo/LO
- (Old) OOo doesn't release security updates anymore, I guess.

I am still on vacation until 06/25. That the reason for answering so
late, and please moderate this for ooo-dev@i.a.o, as my Oracle address
in not subscribed or in my alias list.

For initial members of the new list, we should use the people subscribed
to the closed OOo and LO security lists - where is a very big overlap
anyway. And we should probably add Rob and Andrew.

Dennis E. Hamilton wrote, On 08.07.2011 01:35:
> So perhaps the prudent thing to do is create the list and find out we don't need it,
rather than not have it and have occasion to regret it.
> +1

View raw message