incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Brown <a...@the-martin-byrd.net>
Subject Re: Blog Created
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2011 02:17:49 GMT
Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> Dang!
>
> Well, I just jumped right in.
>
> So, we want the blog to be the official voice of the project in some way?
>
> Is that a requirement?  Is that what we want?  I thought that is what web sites are for.
 Blogs have a different kind of voice in my experience.

> I have lots of outlets for blogging, and I could always create an Apache-oriented RSS
feed for aggregation, although probably not, since it doesn't seem like that much fun.

> Ah well,
>
>  - Dennis

I would not say "official" but at least semi-official in that it would
show, in a faster way, what we are doing and how things are going with
the project.  I think what you did was a good indication of the way it
should go.  That is my personal opinion and I my be off base here.

Andy