incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: Blog Created
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2011 22:57:18 GMT
Hi

A question about language. Is the ASF blog English only? I ask this,
because we have large userbases in many country and they may like to
follow the progress in there language.

Maybe we can add same language categories too.

Greetings raphael

Am 10.07.11 00:38, schrieb Dave Fisher:
> Gavin, Thanks!
>
> There is a page that describes how to prepare and preview a blog post. [1]
>
> Authors should read this and begin to put together our announcement.
>
> The page states "A typical process is to create the blog post, set it up to publish in
3-4 days via the "Advanced Settings", then post the modified preview URL to your dev@ list
with the anticipated publish date for lazy consensus."