incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: single repository status
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2011 19:44:55 GMT
On 09.07.2011 20:23, Greg Stein wrote:

> I don't understand this. There are changesets in sbclean that are *not* in
> OOO340. Why would we not want them?
>
> And what is the term "masterfixes" that you're using here?

After DEV300_m106 was tagged and OOO340 has been branched off, some
build breakers have been found. Fixes have been applied on both code
lines, means: in different repositories. Thus their changesets are not
identical, but the fix nevertheless exists in both repos.

"Masterfix" means that this is a change that was not done on a child
workspace, but directly committed to the master code line of the repo.
Sorry for using an insider term. I promise to improve. :-)

Regards,
Mathias