incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From David McKay <dmc...@btconnect.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice.org (was Re: Ooo blog)
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2011 12:02:02 GMT
My preference has nothing to do with blogs, it is purely a naming and
branding issue. Formally, OpenOffice.org was always written as
OpenOffice.org by those who knew, but colloquially/informally it was
always talked about as OpenOffice. I agree we need to maintain ties with
the legacy and history of OpenOffice.org, but the removal of the .org
isn't going to jeopardise that.

Dave.