incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: single repository status
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2011 11:16:16 GMT
Hi Greg,

you gave reenabled "sbclean": the only difference to ooo340 it contains
are some masterfixes on the dev300 code line that are in ooo340 anyway
(otherwise the code couldn't have been built). That's the reason why I
left it disabled. We can remove it from the list.

There may be some other cws that contain these masterfixes, that's
something we have to deal with later.

Regards,
Mathias