incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject Head information at markdown
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2011 10:40:01 GMT
Hi at all

Is there any possibility to put head information in a markdown file. At
the OpenOffice.org Kenai infrastrukture sam head info are phrased into
the final website. (mainly CSS and JavaScript)

Atm. I see any possibility to do the same with markdown. If we have no
possibility in this case, we have to write much more different
templates. Ok, this is also the chance to eliminate souveral ugly hacks
who works around the kenai Infra. But in same case it would be good to
have the possiblity to put header informations in the mdtext files directly.

Greetings Raphael