incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Subject Re: [securityteam] Re: OpenOffice Security Vulnerability Reporting
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 08:22:43 GMT
Hello,

Matthias Huetsch wrote on 2011-07-07 19.43:
> Well, as I explained in direct reply to Rob, upstream projects are
> already included in securityteam@openoffice.org. This includes members
> of the LibreOffice team. Also, a member of the OpenOffice.org Security
> Team is subscribed to the LibreOffice security mailing list. So I do see
> no need for yet another list.

I'm reading here as well. Indeed, I would appreciate if we could
coordinate our security efforts by having LibreOffice folks on the OOo
security list and vice-versa. Exactly that's happening at the moment and
works very well, and I hope we can keep it that way. So, if relevant
information is forwarded to this (OOo) list, all should be well. :-)

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108